Monday, February 25, 2019

Weekly Routine

I am an engineer. My company is in Longtan comprehension Park. I live in Nan Kan. Its a piffling far from my company and I have to drive a railroad car to company every day. I get up at 700 a. m. and next I pass on try to wake my daughter up by and by ten minutes shower and set the television to cartoons in order to have her attention and it is painful to let her awaken during that time. I send my daughter to her kindergarten before I send my wife to the great deal stop to take bus to Taipei. Then I buy eat at McDonalds drive-through and finally get on he highway to company, its about 8 oclock usually.I arrive at company after 30 minutes drive. After a unretentive break to catch my breath, I wipe my desk firstly and turn on my computer to check the emails for a while. Second, I go pantry dwell to have a cup of coffee before the weekly skirmish at 10 oclock and in general, the meeting lead not finish until lunch time and it always depress me on Monday morning. I come back t o work at 130 after taking a lunch break and my work ends at 530 p. m.Then I go home and leave out a good time with my family except for Tuesday and Wednesday due to learning side in Trinity. I will turn on the air see to it as soon as I arrive home and then I hasten restroom to wash my daughters men and myself. My daughter starts to watch TV at 830 and its hard to extract her from it until 9 oclock. Later I have to review her lessons and it takes me half hour. Then I wheedle her into sleep and she falls asleep by 10 oclock. I have my sequestered time after she gets to sleep and ometimes I go internet and pull down time and I go to bed at 12 finally. nonchalant life is almost the same and unchangeable on weekdays but I live a life of diverseness on weekends. I will not get up until 10 oclock and after that I go brunch with my wife and daughter. We will tour by car or go for an outing somewhere to enjoy our holiday in the afternoon and then go to a restaurant to examine del icacies with family love and joy. I think I am the happiest father in the world as soon as I see the accomplish smiles of my daughter at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment