Thursday, March 21, 2019

Lost Dreams :: essays research papers

Lost DreamsRemember as a little child, and all those dreams you had? You did anything to make those dreams come true, only to find bulge out in two minutes everything could change. The dreams were gone, the struggle it took to get there seemed futile, and the life history that was once organized was useless. Less than a year ago, I order out what exactly what that meant all the hard work, the planning, and the dream were gone in two minutes.The sun was bright and sunny that April morning, Florida seemed to always start kick back right. It was my first period in Florida and Walt Disney World. I liked the weather and, close of all I was happy to be there to sunshine. As a senior in high educate, it was my last year to cheer with the girls I have cheered with since I was seven, and if that was not enough it was my last year on an all-girl aggroup. I was going to attend Florida State University in the fall of 2004 and cheer on a co-ed team. The Florida State University coach and the high school coach were there to see me perform. By the morning of the tilt, I was pull in to prove myself to the coaches and my team. We crammed into an old school bus to ride us to the competition at Walt Disney World. When we got to the competition, I had to register in my individual event. After registration, the team got ready to perform.The smell of hairspray overwhelmed us as the representative of the National Cheerleading fellowship said, Maryland Twisters, you may take the floor.My body got cold for the first time in seven years. I was scared of a two-minute routine that I had practiced a thousand times. When I stepped onto the stage, I could feel my nerve centre as it rapidly pumped. I was scared, as we set for the routine. The first depute to complete was a standing tumbling. Come on Michelle, jump I screamed inside my head. You have to pull your legs around. I landed. Good, next was running tumbling. As I blendd to the next spot to start my running tumbling, ev erything seemed to move in slow motion. I was the last tumbler to go. sixtail finfourthreetwoone It was my turn. My legs started to run my hands hit, therefore my feet. So far, I was okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment